- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- Sorry, Not Sorry – I’m a DOG Person
- A Predicament & Pack Update
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Animal Advocacy
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
“Killing dogs makes me feel good”
I think you’ll agree with me that the world is a safer place if he remains behind bars and serves his entire sentence. Continue reading
Today I make my debut as a children’s book illustrator. It’s kind of a big deal for me, since it’s what I went to school for some thirty-seven years ago. Although I’ve written five books about rescuing companion animals and … Continue reading
She was given a court-appointed guardian, and Wolfie was taken away from her and put into the care of an appointee. Continue reading
How Much Crating is Too Much? After the New OAS Book, Some Thoughts on What Constitutes Over-Crating of Dogs
When the truth surfaced about the Olympic Animal Shelter in 2014, I was sickened at the thought of all of those dogs living in crates all day, every day, for years on end – and the admission by the Shelter’s … Continue reading
This is Jeb. He is a senior hound who belongs to a friend’s adult granddaughter. I’ve been told that she loves him. These are Jeb’s feet. Jeb’s been struggling for awhile now. The family has considered putting him down because … Continue reading