- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Category Archives: Animal Advocacy
So Much More Than Nothing
I am really struggling today. By that, I mean that the depression that I keep locked securely in the cabinet has escaped today and is wielding a baseball bat and beating me black and blue. I find myself here because … Continue reading
Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
Can you care too much for your dog?
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs Tagged animals, C.A. Wulff, children, Dog feelings, Dog friendship, Dog science, Dog studies, dog-care, dogs, Dogs thought, Homocentrism, love, parole, Speciesism Leave a comment
CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
“Killing dogs makes me feel good”
I think you’ll agree with me that the world is a safer place if he remains behind bars and serves his entire sentence. Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation Tagged animal abuse, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, animal-rights, be a voice for animals, C.A. Wulff, Call to action, cats, crime, dogs, donate, Jeffrey A. Nally, justice, letter-writing, parole, petition, pets, true crime, Up On The Woof 6 Comments