- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- The “Bake A Bone” Biscuit Maker
- Books: A Dog Named Jimmy; Cesar’s Way
- Why the Tragedy at Franklin County Dog Shelter Has Set My Hair on Fire.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
- Me. To a "t". fb.me/6veA1bXET 1 day ago
- RT @DrDogs247: WOOF UknowURa #DogLover whenU talk about your dog the way other people talk about their kid. 2 days ago
- @realdonaldtrump @cnn @nytimes WRONG. Free press is the cornerstone of Democracy. #FREEPRESS 2 days ago
- RT @ASPCA: The @USDA has restored some of the animal welfare data it removed on Feb. 3—but it's not enough. Full story: https://t.co/so9QYG… 2 days ago
- @POTUS #FREEPRESS 3 days ago
Category Archives: SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that pet owners should have to be concerned that the dog food they buy is going to kill their dogs. I thought the industry had learned their lesson in 2007 when every … Continue reading
[ History: This is the Fourteenth installment in an ongoing report – you can catch up on the story with the links in my previous blog post. This article first appeared on AnimalsVote.org on June 4, 2014. My commentary on … Continue reading
[ History: This article first appeared on the AnimalsVote.org News website March 2, 2014. This is the Thirteenth installment in an ongoing report – you can catch up on the story with the earlier posts linked below ] Part one: … Continue reading
[ This is the Twelfth installment in an ongoing report – click here for the earlier articles: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8 , part 9, part 10, part 11 … Continue reading
(edited 12/7) Here we go again. I just heard through the grapevine that Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Treats could be back on store shelves in time for Christmas 2013. Purina began importing the treats again in October, suggesting (though unconfirmed) … Continue reading
[ This is the Tenth installment in an ongoing report – click here for the earlier articles:part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8 , part 9 ] Last March, I stopped … Continue reading
[ This is the Ninth installment in an ongoing report – click here for the earlier articles:part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8 ] Today, Nestle Purina and Del Monte … Continue reading