- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Category Archives: Guest Woofs
How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
By Guest Blogger, Cindy Aldridge. Did you ever have a neighbor with a noisy, barking dog? Or, maybe a dog that was repeatedly invading your lawn? Maybe you even lived near a dog who was aggressive and unfriendly. If you’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Guest Woofs Tagged animal-laws, Ariel Wulff, Cindy Aldridge, dog behavior, dog training, dogs, pet laws, Up On The Woof, veterinary care Leave a comment
Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
BY Guest Blogger, Cindy Aldridge. Cindy is a dog lover and she loves sharing her advice and insights on pet ownership. Santa Paws is Coming to Town: Gift Ideas for Dog Lovers The season of giving is right around the … Continue reading
How Dogs Saved Christmas, by guest blogger, Robert McCarty
Welcome readers! Today’s post is by guest blogger Robert McCarty, whom I met through the dog-eared book club on Dogster.com about 8 years ago. Who would have thought that discussing dog books would begin such a long and cooperative friendship? … Continue reading