I am an artist, author, and animal advocate. In addition to Up On The Woof, I am the author of Born Without a Tail, and Circling the Waggins: How 5 Misfit Dogs Saved Me from Bewilderness, two true-life chronicles of the challenges and joy of animal rescue and living with an ever-changing house full of pets. I’ve written about advocacy in How to Change the World in 30 Seconds: a Web Warrior’s Guide to Animal Advocacy Online. which outlines practical steps for advocating for shelter animals in as little as 30 seconds per day, and Finding Fido, which is a guide for people who are looking for a lost pet.
My partner and I have been involved in companion animal rescue since 1986, sometimes sheltering as many as sixteen animals at a time in our home. Currently, we share our lives with five misfit dogs.
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.