Hello, and welcome to Up On The Woof, where I’ll be blogging about all things dog-related. Wondering what your favorite rescue group is doing with your donations? Check out The Woof on Rescue Groups. Wondering where you can find resources on training, feeding, health and whatnot? Look into The Woof on Animal Resources. Looking for information on laws being introduced that affect animal welfare? Find it in The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation. Interested in a wide range of dog discussions? Join me in Random Woofs.
- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
I love your blog, especially about your dogs, it’s very funny. My name is Lynda and I am a dogaholic. 🙂
our crazy life in videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/crazy4ranier
Just finished your book “born without…”and I wished to find somewhere to let you know what a wonderful, well done read it was. From the perspective of a life long animal lover and feline rescuer, your devotion is just inspiring. I read through your stories like someone who had not eaten in weeks. The conveyance of your life’s work with rescuing soothes the soul and provides a much needed balance to all the sad stories of neglect and abuse that affect those who care so deeply for the lives of our furry earth companions. Thank you from he bottom of my heart
Thank you Britta! I hope you will enjoy the new book, ‘Circling the Waggins: How 5 Misfit Dogs Saved Me from Bewilderness’ just as much! If you are up to it, I’d love it if you would post a few words of review on the ‘Born Without…’ amazon page. http://www.amazon.com/Born-Without-Tail-Ariel-Wulff/dp/1419664360/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1299641716&sr=8-1
I was pleased to provide a review and just had to read Waggins this morning. Like your earlier work, I could not turning the pages and let all the Sunday morning chores just sit. Keep living life and writing. You have a gift for both