Hello, and welcome to Up On The Woof, where I’ll be blogging about all things dog-related. Wondering what your favorite rescue group is doing with your donations? Check out The Woof on Rescue Groups. Wondering where you can find resources on training, feeding, health and whatnot? Look into The Woof on Animal Resources. Looking for information on laws being introduced that affect animal welfare? Find it in The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation. Interested in a wide range of dog discussions? Join me in Random Woofs.
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.