Hello, and welcome to Up On The Woof, where I’ll be blogging about all things dog-related. Wondering what your favorite rescue group is doing with your donations? Check out The Woof on Rescue Groups. Wondering where you can find resources on training, feeding, health and whatnot? Look into The Woof on Animal Resources. Looking for information on laws being introduced that affect animal welfare? Find it in The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation. Interested in a wide range of dog discussions? Join me in Random Woofs.
- Learning Lessons from Loss
- Animal Advocacy: the End of Innocence
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
- This wins the Internet. fb.me/1yC6NwxOH 6 hours ago
- @iamjohnoliver congratulations! 6 days ago
- @Boxerwoman spinach? (am I doing this right?) 6 days ago
- RT @BarkingPlanet: "I'm thinking...about those images or words or ideas that drop like trapdoors beneath us,.."Neil Gaiman https://t.co/S4Z… 6 days ago
- @AlisonBechdel My cousin Deborah Luepnitz recommended AYMM. It helped me more than my actual therapy. Thanks! 2 weeks ago