- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Category Archives: The Woof on Rescue Groups
Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
Dear Animal Rescue Community
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
Posted in The Woof on Rescue Groups Tagged activism, animal abuse, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, animal rescue, Animal Rescue Corps, animal welfare, ARC, C.A. Wulff, dog rescue, dogs, humane causes, humane groups, humane-education, pet rescue, pets, puppy mills, Scotlund Haisley, Up On The Woof Leave a comment
ART 4 PAWS
A few blocks from the store, on a quiet but main road, the car ahead of us slowed and drove carefully around something in the road. As we passed the stop, we could see that it was golden retriever who had been hit by a car… Continue reading