- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: humane-education
Today I make my debut as a children’s book illustrator. It’s kind of a big deal for me, since it’s what I went to school for some thirty-seven years ago. Although I’ve written five books about rescuing companion animals and … Continue reading
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
All of us working in pet rescue have the same goals: to save as many animals as possible from death or suffering. It’s really that simple. But first we have to agree on some basic tenets: The most important … Continue reading