- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: dogs
On Monday, June 6, 7 pm I’m proud to offer the first series of twenty yelodoggie ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) miniature paintings.
By Guest Blogger, Cindy Aldridge. Did you ever have a neighbor with a noisy, barking dog? Or, maybe a dog that was repeatedly invading your lawn? Maybe you even lived near a dog who was aggressive and unfriendly. If you’ve … Continue reading
Hello readers. I see it’s been a minute since I was here posting. I should have had more time to post because of the pandemic, but it didn’t work out that way. Here is a quick rundown of some highlights … Continue reading