- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: C.A. Wulff
A dog with the potential to communicate with us in a new way could push us to accept that animals “have their own thoughts, wants, needs, desires,” Continue reading
Most everyone knows that I am a dog nut: that I’ve had a lot of dogs, that I’ve read a lot of books about dogs, that dogs are always on my brain. So, people tend to ask me a lot … Continue reading
DENALI: A MAN, A DOG, AND THE FRIENDSHIP OF A LIFETIME by Ben Moon Rating: 4 paws & a tail wag (Contains spoilers) Ben Moon’s memoir, Denali, is a captivating and inspiring tale. Moon, an outdoor adventurer, athlete and photographer, … Continue reading