- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: Vanessa Woods
Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
A dog with the potential to communicate with us in a new way could push us to accept that animals “have their own thoughts, wants, needs, desires,” Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation Tagged animal communication, animal welfare, Brian Hare, Bunny the dog, C.A. Wulff, canine studies, dog books, dog research, Dog studies, dog training, dogs, Gregory Berns, interspecies communication, Stella the Talking Dog, Up On The Woof, Vanessa Woods Leave a comment
Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
Dogface by Barbara O’Brien Rating: 4 paws Photographer Barbara O’Brien’s book ‘Dogface’ will keep any dog lover smiling. This collection of more than 100 color photographs celebrate dogs of many breeds, including toys such as Yorkies and Chihuahuas, to giants like … Continue reading