- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
A dog with the potential to communicate with us in a new way could push us to accept that animals “have their own thoughts, wants, needs, desires,” Continue reading
“Killing dogs makes me feel good”
I think you’ll agree with me that the world is a safer place if he remains behind bars and serves his entire sentence. Continue reading
Everything you need to know about puppy mills is offered in the standard English dictionary under “Mill”. Mill <noun> 1.a factory for certain kinds of manufacture, as paper, steel, or textiles. OR PUPPIES 2.a machine or building for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing … Continue reading