- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: Peta
Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
Shelter Reform: You Say Tornado, I Say Tornahdo
In the terrifying final scene of the 1978 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, one of the characters meets up with Donald Sutherland’s character on the street. She calls out to him and walks toward him smiling, apparently relieved to … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation Tagged animal adoption, animal euthanization, animal rescue, animal welfare, animal welfare legislation, animal-rights, kill shelters, Moore Oklahoma tornado, No-Kill Equation, Peta, pets, rescuing pets during natural disasters, shelter reform, Shelter Revolution 2 Comments
Do You Know the Difference Between Animal Rights & Animal Welfare?
Recently, a woman I admire in the animal welfare community was invited to be on an internet radio show where they were going to discuss human rights vs animal rights. They had invited her because some of the rescues she … Continue reading
Posted in The Woof on Rescue Groups Tagged animal welfare, animal-rights, charitable-donations, humane groups, Peta 10 Comments