- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal activism
I am really struggling today. By that, I mean that the depression that I keep locked securely in the cabinet has escaped today and is wielding a baseball bat and beating me black and blue. I find myself here because … Continue reading
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
How Much Crating is Too Much? After the New OAS Book, Some Thoughts on What Constitutes Over-Crating of Dogs
When the truth surfaced about the Olympic Animal Shelter in 2014, I was sickened at the thought of all of those dogs living in crates all day, every day, for years on end – and the admission by the Shelter’s … Continue reading
I am a dog advocate. This is a truth so deeply ingrained in who I am, that I sometimes see things a little differently than most people. You might say I view the world through dog-colored glasses. I had an … Continue reading