- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation
I’ve been writing for the AnimalsVote.org website for almost a year now. Recently, I was asked to be part of a team to help the organization launch No Kill Mondays. (#NoKillMondays). Essentially, it’s an initiative wherein AnimalsVote.org contacted 2,500 animal … Continue reading
I grew up in an apartment building. It wasn’t an environment exactly conducive for being exposed to animals, but my Dad wasn’t your typical apartment dweller. He was a country boy, and he was a total nut for animals. Because … Continue reading
In the terrifying final scene of the 1978 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, one of the characters meets up with Donald Sutherland’s character on the street. She calls out to him and walks toward him smiling, apparently relieved to … Continue reading