- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: animal cruelty
I Have Good News and Bad News
Hello readers. I see it’s been a minute since I was here posting. I should have had more time to post because of the pandemic, but it didn’t work out that way. Here is a quick rundown of some highlights … Continue reading
Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
Updates on the Up on the Woof project to keep an offender behind bars. Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged advocacy, animal abuse, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, Animal Protector books, animal rescue, animal rescuer t-shirts, Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, dogs, Jeffrey Nally, parole, petition, puppies, Raffy Calfy's Rescue, Tamira Ci Thayne, Up On The Woof, west virginia crimes, Who Chains You Books, yelodoggie 1 Comment
CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
“Killing dogs makes me feel good”
I think you’ll agree with me that the world is a safer place if he remains behind bars and serves his entire sentence. Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation Tagged animal abuse, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, animal-rights, be a voice for animals, C.A. Wulff, Call to action, cats, crime, dogs, donate, Jeffrey A. Nally, justice, letter-writing, parole, petition, pets, true crime, Up On The Woof 6 Comments