- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal cruelty
Everything you need to know about puppy mills is offered in the standard English dictionary under “Mill”. Mill <noun> 1.a factory for certain kinds of manufacture, as paper, steel, or textiles. OR PUPPIES 2.a machine or building for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing … Continue reading
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
I’ve read heroes described as people who run toward danger instead of away from it. They are the firemen who run into burning buildings. They are the people who snatch children out of the path of speeding cars. You get … Continue reading
I thought last winter was tough, but the blast after blast of arctic air this winter gave a new meaning to “cold”. One day in February, it was -16F here, and other places in the state were even colder, -26F, … Continue reading
I’m getting kind of burned out on advocacy lately. Well…not advocacy exactly, but advocates. Specifically, advocates whose outrage is disproportionate to reality. Recently, a story and photo started circulating on social media sites. The story is about a mother and … Continue reading