- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- Sorry, Not Sorry – I’m a DOG Person
- A Predicament & Pack Update
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal-rights
“Killing dogs makes me feel good”
I think you’ll agree with me that the world is a safer place if he remains behind bars and serves his entire sentence. Continue reading
My hair is on fire. There’s no other way to describe how I feel after hearing about the mass kill at Ohio’s Franklin County Dog Shelter this past weekend. Before I launch into a discussion about why it should not … Continue reading
I am a dog advocate. This is a truth so deeply ingrained in who I am, that I sometimes see things a little differently than most people. You might say I view the world through dog-colored glasses. I had an … Continue reading
Back in July, you may remember that I blogged about a dog who had been banished to a life of solitude. A lot of people thought it was a poem, but it was really a statement of intention and my … Continue reading
I’ve read heroes described as people who run toward danger instead of away from it. They are the firemen who run into burning buildings. They are the people who snatch children out of the path of speeding cars. You get … Continue reading
I’m stealing your DOG on Friday. You know, that dog who your wife used to hold on her lap all day long. The dog that stayed glued to her side while she fought cancer. She loved that dog. I’m stealing … Continue reading