- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal welfare legislation
Everything you need to know about puppy mills is offered in the standard English dictionary under “Mill”. Mill <noun> 1.a factory for certain kinds of manufacture, as paper, steel, or textiles. OR PUPPIES 2.a machine or building for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing … Continue reading
My hair is on fire. There’s no other way to describe how I feel after hearing about the mass kill at Ohio’s Franklin County Dog Shelter this past weekend. Before I launch into a discussion about why it should not … Continue reading
[ History: This article first appeared on the AnimalsVote.org News website March 2, 2014. This is the Thirteenth installment in an ongoing report – you can catch up on the story with the earlier posts linked below ] Part one: … Continue reading
I’ve been writing for the AnimalsVote.org website for almost a year now. Recently, I was asked to be part of a team to help the organization launch No Kill Mondays. (#NoKillMondays). Essentially, it’s an initiative wherein AnimalsVote.org contacted 2,500 animal … Continue reading