- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- The “Bake A Bone” Biscuit Maker
- Books: A Dog Named Jimmy; Cesar’s Way
- Why the Tragedy at Franklin County Dog Shelter Has Set My Hair on Fire.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
- Me. To a "t". fb.me/6veA1bXET 1 day ago
- RT @DrDogs247: WOOF UknowURa #DogLover whenU talk about your dog the way other people talk about their kid. 2 days ago
- @realdonaldtrump @cnn @nytimes WRONG. Free press is the cornerstone of Democracy. #FREEPRESS 2 days ago
- RT @ASPCA: The @USDA has restored some of the animal welfare data it removed on Feb. 3—but it's not enough. Full story: https://t.co/so9QYG… 2 days ago
- @POTUS #FREEPRESS 3 days ago
Category Archives: The Woof on Animal Resources
All too often my newsfeed is heavy with stories of animal abuse from around the world. But last week, in amongst the sadness and horror, was a ray of sunshine. The following photos were shared to me on Facebook. The … Continue reading
I haven’t said so lately, but thanks so much for reading Up on the Woof and sharing it with your friends and through social media. I try to keep the posts here relevant, and not bore readers by continually promoting … Continue reading
My mom used to say “No good deed goes unpunished.” I never understood that to its fullest extent until now. Last month I got this “great idea” to start a Lost & Found pets page on Facebook. I’ve been wanting … Continue reading
Do you love animals? Like me, are you dismayed when you see all the stories of animal abuse and cruelty in the news? Did you ever wish you could do something about it, but you just didn’t know where to … Continue reading
In December of 2010, a woman named Ashley Owen Hill from Meridian Mississippi, and a guy named Chris Hoar from San Diego California, created an app for Facebook called Pet Pardons. Ashley and Chris are animal rescuers and advocates, and … Continue reading
Last night an old friend contacted me online because her new puppy had just eaten some rat poison. She was beside herself because she didn’t know what to do to help her dog. It was 1 a.m. and the veterninary … Continue reading
Do you know the dog laws in your state? Do you know what you are liable for? Do you know if there’s a limit to how many dogs or cats you can have? Do you know if your dog is required to wear I.D. or have a license? Do you know what constitutes animal cruelty? Do you know if you can be cited for your dog barking? Continue reading