- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- Sorry, Not Sorry – I’m a DOG Person
- A Predicament & Pack Update
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: The Woof on Animal Resources
All too often my newsfeed is heavy with stories of animal abuse from around the world. But last week, in amongst the sadness and horror, was a ray of sunshine. The following photos were shared to me on Facebook. The … Continue reading
I haven’t said so lately, but thanks so much for reading Up on the Woof and sharing it with your friends and through social media. I try to keep the posts here relevant, and not bore readers by continually promoting … Continue reading
My mom used to say “No good deed goes unpunished.” I never understood that to its fullest extent until now. Last month I got this “great idea” to start a Lost & Found pets page on Facebook. I’ve been wanting … Continue reading
Do you love animals? Like me, are you dismayed when you see all the stories of animal abuse and cruelty in the news? Did you ever wish you could do something about it, but you just didn’t know where to … Continue reading
In December of 2010, a woman named Ashley Owen Hill from Meridian Mississippi, and a guy named Chris Hoar from San Diego California, created an app for Facebook called Pet Pardons. Ashley and Chris are animal rescuers and advocates, and … Continue reading
Last night an old friend contacted me online because her new puppy had just eaten some rat poison. She was beside herself because she didn’t know what to do to help her dog. It was 1 a.m. and the veterninary … Continue reading
Do you know the dog laws in your state? Do you know what you are liable for? Do you know if there’s a limit to how many dogs or cats you can have? Do you know if your dog is required to wear I.D. or have a license? Do you know what constitutes animal cruelty? Do you know if you can be cited for your dog barking? Continue reading