- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Category Archives: The Woof on Animal Resources
Love, Kindness, and Creativity = Shelter Solutions
All too often my newsfeed is heavy with stories of animal abuse from around the world. But last week, in amongst the sadness and horror, was a ray of sunshine. The following photos were shared to me on Facebook. The … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Resources Tagged animal adoption, animal shelters, animal welfare, Barking Planet Productions, books, C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Camp Kindness, Cayr Ariel Wulff, dogs, empathy, humane causes, humane-education, Nebraska Humane Society, NEHS, pets, shelter animals, shelter pets, therapy reading dogs, Up On The Woof 1 Comment
Interrupting your regularly scheduled blog…
I haven’t said so lately, but thanks so much for reading Up on the Woof and sharing it with your friends and through social media. I try to keep the posts here relevant, and not bore readers by continually promoting … Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Resources Tagged animal advocacy, ARME, Barking Planet Productions, Beagle Freedom Project, book giveaway, C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, dogs, Finding Fido, free kindle book, How to Change the World in 30 Seconds, laboratory testing on animals, Lost & Found Ohio Pets, lost & found pets, pet rescue, shelter pets, Up On The Woof Leave a comment
Finding Fido (and Fi Fi, and Fluffy and…)
My mom used to say “No good deed goes unpunished.” I never understood that to its fullest extent until now. Last month I got this “great idea” to start a Lost & Found pets page on Facebook. I’ve been wanting … Continue reading
Want to be an Animal Advocate?
Do you love animals? Like me, are you dismayed when you see all the stories of animal abuse and cruelty in the news? Did you ever wish you could do something about it, but you just didn’t know where to … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Animal Resources, The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation Tagged activism, animal abuse, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, animal legal defense fund, animal rescue, animal welfare, animal-rights, AnimalsVote, books, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, dog rescue, dogs, Dogs Deserve Better, humane causes, humane groups, humane-education, John Woestendiek, ohmidog!, pet rescue, pets, Up On The Woof 4 Comments