- Learning Lessons from Loss
- Animal Advocacy: the End of Innocence
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal welfare
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that pet owners should have to be concerned that the dog food they buy is going to kill their dogs. I thought the industry had learned their lesson in 2007 when every … Continue reading
GG’s Journey: From Lost to Loved by Cheryl Phillips Rating: 4 paws This emotional true story is told through the eyes of a young stray dog who has been struggling to survive the streets of Detroit, and ends up in … Continue reading
My hair is on fire. There’s no other way to describe how I feel after hearing about the mass kill at Ohio’s Franklin County Dog Shelter this past weekend. Before I launch into a discussion about why it should not … Continue reading
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
All of us working in pet rescue have the same goals: to save as many animals as possible from death or suffering. It’s really that simple. But first we have to agree on some basic tenets: The most important … Continue reading