- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life thewoof.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/bul… 17 hours ago
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life whochainsyou.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/bul… via @whochainsyou 17 hours ago
- CALL TO ACTION: Woman arrested for beating dog with frying pan. thewoof.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/cal… via @yelodoggie 1 day ago
- Tonight's thoughts, Up on the Woof fb.me/6hIRMEDsM 1 day ago
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World thewoof.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/cal… via @yelodoggie 1 day ago
Tag Archives: animal abuse
Everything you need to know about puppy mills is offered in the standard English dictionary under “Mill”. Mill <noun> 1.a factory for certain kinds of manufacture, as paper, steel, or textiles. OR PUPPIES 2.a machine or building for grinding, crushing, or pulverizing … Continue reading
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
I’ve read heroes described as people who run toward danger instead of away from it. They are the firemen who run into burning buildings. They are the people who snatch children out of the path of speeding cars. You get … Continue reading
I’m stealing your DOG on Friday. You know, that dog who your wife used to hold on her lap all day long. The dog that stayed glued to her side while she fought cancer. She loved that dog. I’m stealing … Continue reading
When I woke up today, the sun was shining (for a change) and the day held the promise of being a beautiful Sunday. But then I got an email that changed everything. Eighteen hours beforehand, someone driving a white Ford … Continue reading