- Learning Lessons from Loss
- Animal Advocacy: the End of Innocence
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: pets
But in addition to our grief were a series of repercussions that left me shaken and more than a little freaked out. Continue reading
The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick’s Dogs and Their Tale of Rescue and Redemption Rating: 4 paws & a tail wag! Every once in a while a story hits the press about a dog fighting operation that has been busted. None … Continue reading
I love the idea of the Bake A Bone, but the reality has been nothing but disappointing. Once in awhile we like to bake treats for our five dogs, because we’re pretty careful about what we put in their mouths. … Continue reading
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
All of us working in pet rescue have the same goals: to save as many animals as possible from death or suffering. It’s really that simple. But first we have to agree on some basic tenets: The most important … Continue reading
When a post is flagged, Craigslist removes it. I’m sure you are seeing that as a good thing…but I’m asking you to consider what happens next. Do you know? Continue reading