- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: dog-care
Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
I’ll never get the image out of my head of him sinking in slow mo while not making a single move to stay afloat.
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged Ariel Wulff, dog behavior, dog life vests, dog-care, dogs, dogs and boating, dogs swimming, instinct, Up On The Woof, water safety 1 Comment
Can you care too much for your dog?
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs Tagged animals, C.A. Wulff, children, Dog feelings, Dog friendship, Dog science, Dog studies, dog-care, dogs, Dogs thought, Homocentrism, love, parole, Speciesism Leave a comment
Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
Because I’ve shared my life with so many dogs over the years, people often ask me how to know when it’s time to put a dog down. For a long time, my answer was the same: if a dog is … Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged animal euthanization, C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, dog health, dog-care, dogs, end of life, pets, put down, senior pets, Up On The Woof, vet care 2 Comments
Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
There has been a lot happening Up on the Woof over the past couple of months which has been restricting my writing time. When I get a few minutes, I’ve been squeezing in work on my first novel, Jackrabbit. Blogging … Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, Disc degeneration in dogs, dog carts, dog health, dog-care, dogs, Joey's P.A.W., Paralyzed dog, pet health, pets, Special needs dogs, Special needs pets, Spinal cord injury in dogs, Up On The Woof, Wheelchairs for dogs 1 Comment