- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: anti-tethering
Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
(Reblogged from Tamira Thayne’s “Untethered.”) I have a subscription to The Washington Post online. Today’s blog is just another reason I wish I didn’t… I mean, you know when Trump is president and you’re effin’ convinced you’re about to die … Continue reading
DOGS. Because People Suck
I thought last winter was tough, but the blast after blast of arctic air this winter gave a new meaning to “cold”. One day in February, it was -16F here, and other places in the state were even colder, -26F, … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Rescue Groups Tagged activism, ALDF, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, animal legal defense fund, animal neglect, animal rescue, animal welfare, animal-rights, anti-tethering, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, chained dogs, charitable-donations, dog rescue, dogs, Dogs Deserve Better, empathy, humane causes, humane groups, humane-education, pet-care, Tamira Ci Thayne, Up On The Woof 15 Comments
My Week in Animal Advocacy
I really try to refrain from posting graphic photos on my blog. I try to educate and advocate without making people cringe. After all, I want people to come back. But this past week has been a particularly difficult week. … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs Tagged animal abuse, animal adoption, animal advocacy, animal cruelty, animal neglect, animal rescue, animal torture, animal-rights, anti-tethering, C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, dog rescue, dogs, empathy, humane causes, pets, pit bulls, sheffield dog, starved cane corso, Up On The Woof 3 Comments
This dog was found in Alabama, chained up in the middle of nowhere. He was taken in to BJC Animal Control in Birmingham. He was so far gone both physically and mentally, that they had to put him down. When … Continue reading