- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- The “Bake A Bone” Biscuit Maker
- Books: A Dog Named Jimmy; Cesar’s Way
- Why the Tragedy at Franklin County Dog Shelter Has Set My Hair on Fire.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
- Me. To a "t". fb.me/6veA1bXET 1 day ago
- RT @DrDogs247: WOOF UknowURa #DogLover whenU talk about your dog the way other people talk about their kid. 2 days ago
- @realdonaldtrump @cnn @nytimes WRONG. Free press is the cornerstone of Democracy. #FREEPRESS 2 days ago
- RT @ASPCA: The @USDA has restored some of the animal welfare data it removed on Feb. 3—but it's not enough. Full story: https://t.co/so9QYG… 2 days ago
- @POTUS #FREEPRESS 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Cayr Ariel Wulff
All of us working in pet rescue have the same goals: to save as many animals as possible from death or suffering. It’s really that simple. But first we have to agree on some basic tenets: The most important … Continue reading
When a post is flagged, Craigslist removes it. I’m sure you are seeing that as a good thing…but I’m asking you to consider what happens next. Do you know? Continue reading
Late this week, a petition began circulating the Internet asking for the removal of the director of the Trumbull County pound citing the reason that the pound is “dilapidated and creates a stressful and unhealthy environment for the dogs.” That … Continue reading
Waldo weighs almost 100 lbs, and although he is a big sweet gentle dog, he knows exactly how powerful he is, and he’s not afraid to push his weight, (or me), around. Continue reading
People often ask me for advice when they have questions about their dogs – or if not advice, then they ask what my experience has been in regards to their question. For that reason, I’ve started a new category here … Continue reading
I spend an extraordinarily ridiculous amount of time apologizing to my dogs. Continue reading