- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- Sorry, Not Sorry – I’m a DOG Person
- A Predicament & Pack Update
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: books
BY Guest Blogger, Cindy Aldridge. Cindy is a dog lover and she loves sharing her advice and insights on pet ownership. Santa Paws is Coming to Town: Gift Ideas for Dog Lovers The season of giving is right around the … Continue reading
Today I make my debut as a children’s book illustrator. It’s kind of a big deal for me, since it’s what I went to school for some thirty-seven years ago. Although I’ve written five books about rescuing companion animals and … Continue reading
To close out the year, I wanted to update you on some of the things I wrote about in 2017. Continue reading
UNDERWATER PUPPIES by Seth Casteel Rating: 2 paws Seth Casteel obtained fame with his best selling photography book Underwater Dogs in 2012. His photos of dogs diving for balls and toys took social media by storm. They offered a perspective … Continue reading
Just a quick post to let you all know about a special that is running on two of my books this week, as well as a free giveaway for a third book! From Today, March 2 through Sunday, March 5, … Continue reading
The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick’s Dogs and Their Tale of Rescue and Redemption Rating: 4 paws & a tail wag! Every once in a while a story hits the press about a dog fighting operation that has been busted. None … Continue reading