- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: activism
Just a quick post to let you all know about a special that is running on two of my books this week, as well as a free giveaway for a third book! From Today, March 2 through Sunday, March 5, … Continue reading
You are all, every one of you, heroes. You are the most caring and compassionate people I’ve ever known…but you are also sometimes the most vicious. Continue reading
All of us working in pet rescue have the same goals: to save as many animals as possible from death or suffering. It’s really that simple. But first we have to agree on some basic tenets: The most important … Continue reading
When a post is flagged, Craigslist removes it. I’m sure you are seeing that as a good thing…but I’m asking you to consider what happens next. Do you know? Continue reading
I am a dog advocate. This is a truth so deeply ingrained in who I am, that I sometimes see things a little differently than most people. You might say I view the world through dog-colored glasses. I had an … Continue reading
Back in July, you may remember that I blogged about a dog who had been banished to a life of solitude. A lot of people thought it was a poem, but it was really a statement of intention and my … Continue reading