- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: animals
Can you care too much for your dog?
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs Tagged animals, C.A. Wulff, children, Dog feelings, Dog friendship, Dog science, Dog studies, dog-care, dogs, Dogs thought, Homocentrism, love, parole, Speciesism Leave a comment
A Predicament & Pack Update
Today I make my debut as a children’s book illustrator. It’s kind of a big deal for me, since it’s what I went to school for some thirty-seven years ago. Although I’ve written five books about rescuing companion animals and … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs, The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books Tagged activism, advocacy, animal advocate, animal cruelty, animal lovers, animal rescue, animal suffering, animals, birder, birds, books, C.A. Wulff, Childrens book about pigeons, dogs, Dogs Deserve Better, dove, humane-education, Jackrabbit, mourning dove, pigeon, pigeon shoot, reading, rock dove, rock pigeon, SHARK, Tamira Thayne, Untethered, Up On The Woof, Who Chains You Books, Why Am I? Leave a comment
When Advocacy Spills into my Day. Crazy or Not Crazy? That is the Question.
I am a dog advocate. This is a truth so deeply ingrained in who I am, that I sometimes see things a little differently than most people. You might say I view the world through dog-colored glasses. I had an … Continue reading
This dog was found in Alabama, chained up in the middle of nowhere. He was taken in to BJC Animal Control in Birmingham. He was so far gone both physically and mentally, that they had to put him down. When … Continue reading