- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animals
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
Today I make my debut as a children’s book illustrator. It’s kind of a big deal for me, since it’s what I went to school for some thirty-seven years ago. Although I’ve written five books about rescuing companion animals and … Continue reading
I am a dog advocate. This is a truth so deeply ingrained in who I am, that I sometimes see things a little differently than most people. You might say I view the world through dog-colored glasses. I had an … Continue reading