- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: Milo’s Kitchen
Major Developments in Chicken Jerky Treat Debacle
[ History: This is the Fourteenth installment in an ongoing report – you can catch up on the story with the links in my previous blog post. This article first appeared on AnimalsVote.org on June 4, 2014. My commentary on … Continue reading
New Lab Results Bolster Claims of Pet Poisonings
[ History: This article first appeared on the AnimalsVote.org News website March 2, 2014. This is the Thirteenth installment in an ongoing report – you can catch up on the story with the earlier posts linked below ] Part one: … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS Tagged activism, animal advocacy, animal welfare, animal welfare legislation, C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, chicken jerky treats, dog laws, dogs, FDA, Milo's Kitchen, pet food recall, pets, poisoned pets, Up On The Woof, Waggin Train 1 Comment
Chicken Jerky Makes a Comeback – What Does That Mean for Your Pet?
[ This is the Twelfth installment in an ongoing report – click here for the earlier articles: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8 , part 9, part 10, part 11 … Continue reading
The Best Christmas Gift for Your Dog This Year
(edited 12/7) Here we go again. I just heard through the grapevine that Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Treats could be back on store shelves in time for Christmas 2013. Purina began importing the treats again in October, suggesting (though unconfirmed) … Continue reading