- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- The “Bake A Bone” Biscuit Maker
- Books: A Dog Named Jimmy; Cesar’s Way
- Why the Tragedy at Franklin County Dog Shelter Has Set My Hair on Fire.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
- Me. To a "t". fb.me/6veA1bXET 1 day ago
- RT @DrDogs247: WOOF UknowURa #DogLover whenU talk about your dog the way other people talk about their kid. 2 days ago
- @realdonaldtrump @cnn @nytimes WRONG. Free press is the cornerstone of Democracy. #FREEPRESS 2 days ago
- RT @ASPCA: The @USDA has restored some of the animal welfare data it removed on Feb. 3—but it's not enough. Full story: https://t.co/so9QYG… 2 days ago
- @POTUS #FREEPRESS 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Nestle Purina
[ History: This is the Fourteenth installment in an ongoing report – you can catch up on the story with the links in my previous blog post. This article first appeared on AnimalsVote.org on June 4, 2014. My commentary on … Continue reading