- Animal Advocacy: the End of Innocence
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Tag Archives: Dog Food Recall
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that pet owners should have to be concerned that the dog food they buy is going to kill their dogs. I thought the industry had learned their lesson in 2007 when every … Continue reading
[History: This article first appeared on the Pet Pardons News website August 22, 2012. It is the sixth installment in an ongoing report – click here for the earlier articles:part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5] If … Continue reading
[History: This article first appeared on the Pet Pardons News website February 28, 2012. It is the second installment in an ongoing report – click here for the first story] It’s been almost a month since U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown … Continue reading