- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Dog Food Recall
To close out the year, I wanted to update you on some of the things I wrote about in 2017. Continue reading
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that pet owners should have to be concerned that the dog food they buy is going to kill their dogs. I thought the industry had learned their lesson in 2007 when every … Continue reading
[History: This article first appeared on the Pet Pardons News website August 22, 2012. It is the sixth installment in an ongoing report – click here for the earlier articles:part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5] If … Continue reading
[History: This article first appeared on the Pet Pardons News website February 28, 2012. It is the second installment in an ongoing report – click here for the first story] It’s been almost a month since U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown … Continue reading