- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- Sorry, Not Sorry – I’m a DOG Person
- A Predicament & Pack Update
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: love
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
This is Jeb. He is a senior hound who belongs to a friend’s adult granddaughter. I’ve been told that she loves him. These are Jeb’s feet. Jeb’s been struggling for awhile now. The family has considered putting him down because … Continue reading
Welcome readers! Today’s post is by guest blogger Robert McCarty, whom I met through the dog-eared book club on Dogster.com about 8 years ago. Who would have thought that discussing dog books would begin such a long and cooperative friendship? … Continue reading