- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: Speciesism
Can you care too much for your dog?
The other night, I lay awake in bed thinking about all the dogs I’ve had in my life, and the various ways in which I’d failed each of them. My crimes ranged from . . . Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs Tagged animals, C.A. Wulff, children, Dog feelings, Dog friendship, Dog science, Dog studies, dog-care, dogs, Dogs thought, Homocentrism, love, parole, Speciesism Leave a comment