- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: shelter pets
Tonight (Feb 4) when I checked for updates on my Facebook page, Lost & Found Ohio Pets, this was one of the most recent posts: The most recent update on the post was at the bottom. Kane had been put … Continue reading
NEWSFLASH: Animal rescue in all its incarnations is about the animals, not YOU. Yeah, that seems like a no-brainer, but I am astounded by the number of people I come across in rescue who are all about being congratulated or … Continue reading
I celebrate dogs every day. I can’t help it. I live with five of them and they are (mostly) a joy. Many of my rescue friends celebrate dogs every day as well…but it’s nice to see the rest of the … Continue reading
All too often my newsfeed is heavy with stories of animal abuse from around the world. But last week, in amongst the sadness and horror, was a ray of sunshine. The following photos were shared to me on Facebook. The … Continue reading