- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: pet rescue
Back in July, you may remember that I blogged about a dog who had been banished to a life of solitude. A lot of people thought it was a poem, but it was really a statement of intention and my … Continue reading
I’ve read heroes described as people who run toward danger instead of away from it. They are the firemen who run into burning buildings. They are the people who snatch children out of the path of speeding cars. You get … Continue reading
I’m stealing your DOG on Friday. You know, that dog who your wife used to hold on her lap all day long. The dog that stayed glued to her side while she fought cancer. She loved that dog. I’m stealing … Continue reading
I seldom write about my books here Up on the Woof. Images of the book covers just kind of lurk in the right margin of my blog, reminding you that they exist, and giving you a link where they can … Continue reading