- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Twitter UpdatesTweets by yelodoggie
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: pet-care
What Does it Mean to Love a Dog?
This is Jeb. He is a senior hound who belongs to a friend’s adult granddaughter. I’ve been told that she loves him. These are Jeb’s feet. Jeb’s been struggling for awhile now. The family has considered putting him down because … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Advocacy, Random Woofs Tagged animal advocacy, animal guardianship, animal ownership, animal welfare, C.A. Wulff, cruelty, dog health, dogs, grooming, love, pet health, pet-care, pets, senior dogs, Up On The Woof 3 Comments
From Under the Porch to Up on the Bed
Back in July, you may remember that I blogged about a dog who had been banished to a life of solitude. A lot of people thought it was a poem, but it was really a statement of intention and my … Continue reading
My Jack of Hearts
It’s been a rough couple of months. Our oldest dog, Lammy Lamb, has been getting nearer to the end of her life, and I have been struggling. I’ve had to make the dreaded decision before — only two of the … Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, dogs, Euthanization, Lammy Lamb, pet-care, Up On The Woof 9 Comments
Everybody Needs a Little Help Sometimes
The truth is that anyone can find themselves in need of help, but that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to have their pet. Next time you see someone being crucified because they can’t afford something their pet needs, try to remember that there may be a circumstance that has sent things off the rails for them. Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged animal advocacy, animal neglect, animal welfare, C. Ariel Wulff, C.A. Wulff, Cayr Ariel Wulff, old dogs, pet-care, senior pets, Up On The Woof 3 Comments