- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: pet-care
This is Jeb. He is a senior hound who belongs to a friend’s adult granddaughter. I’ve been told that she loves him. These are Jeb’s feet. Jeb’s been struggling for awhile now. The family has considered putting him down because … Continue reading
Back in July, you may remember that I blogged about a dog who had been banished to a life of solitude. A lot of people thought it was a poem, but it was really a statement of intention and my … Continue reading
It’s been a rough couple of months. Our oldest dog, Lammy Lamb, has been getting nearer to the end of her life, and I have been struggling. I’ve had to make the dreaded decision before — only two of the … Continue reading
The truth is that anyone can find themselves in need of help, but that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to have their pet. Next time you see someone being crucified because they can’t afford something their pet needs, try to remember that there may be a circumstance that has sent things off the rails for them. Continue reading