- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Nitro’s Law
It’s been four years since Steve Croley, the owner of High Caliber K-9 in Youngstown OHIO, let all of the dogs in his care starve…several of them to death: including a beautiful Rottweiler named “Nitro.” It’s been four years since … Continue reading
In late June 2008, Elizabeth Raab dropped her Rottweiler, Nitro, off at High Caliber K-9 in Youngstown, Ohio for extended training. Nitro’s family had researched the facility carefully, and after much back and forth deliberation about sending Nitro out of state, … Continue reading