- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: lost & found pets
Tonight (Feb 4) when I checked for updates on my Facebook page, Lost & Found Ohio Pets, this was one of the most recent posts: The most recent update on the post was at the bottom. Kane had been put … Continue reading
NEWSFLASH: Animal rescue in all its incarnations is about the animals, not YOU. Yeah, that seems like a no-brainer, but I am astounded by the number of people I come across in rescue who are all about being congratulated or … Continue reading
I haven’t said so lately, but thanks so much for reading Up on the Woof and sharing it with your friends and through social media. I try to keep the posts here relevant, and not bore readers by continually promoting … Continue reading