- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: free-pets
This past Sunday I was glancing through the pet section of the Plain Dealer classifieds, and I spotted two ads where people were giving their dogs away “Free to a good home”. Are we all on the same page here … Continue reading
If you’ve been following Up on the Woof for the past year, then you know a common theme runs through many of my blog posts; the conviction that one person can make a difference. Maybe you read one or more … Continue reading
Every once in a while on Facebook, one of my many dog rescue friends will suggest that I join the cause “Stop People from Selling Animals on Craigslist”. Selling pets on Craigslist is actually against that website’s Terms of Service, … Continue reading