- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Fairfield County Dog Shelter
Have you ever noticed that when you read a story of animal cruelty or abuse online, that the comments at the end of the article nearly always contain cries for eye-for-an-eye justice? If a dog’s been chained up and starved, … Continue reading
This past August, some AR people contacted me about wrongdoings at the Fairfield County Dog Shelter, and asked me to write an article exposing the activities there. It was bad enough that dogs were being gassed there when the shelter … Continue reading