- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Euthanization
It’s been a rough couple of months. Our oldest dog, Lammy Lamb, has been getting nearer to the end of her life, and I have been struggling. I’ve had to make the dreaded decision before — only two of the … Continue reading
Genocide, Holocaust, Ethnic Cleansing. These are ugly words, with ugly thoughts behind them, which describe ugly acts. Here’s another: BSL. Some people reading this will be angry. They will ask “How can you compare the extermination of dogs with the … Continue reading
This past August, some AR people contacted me about wrongdoings at the Fairfield County Dog Shelter, and asked me to write an article exposing the activities there. It was bad enough that dogs were being gassed there when the shelter … Continue reading