- Animal Advocacy (59)
- Guest Woofs (5)
- Random Woofs (118)
- SPECIAL WOOF REPORTS (16)
- The Woof on Animal Resources (11)
- The Woof on Animal Welfare Legislation (23)
- The Woof on Dog Products & Dog Books (14)
- The Woof on Rescue Groups (21)
- I’m Excited to Show You My Yelodoggie ACEOs
- How You and Your Dog Can Be Great Neighbors
- So Much More Than Nothing
- I Have Good News and Bad News
- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Subscribe via RSS feed
Tag Archives: domesticating dogs
Action and Reaction – Why Animal Abuse is so Vile
Have you ever noticed that when you read a story of animal cruelty or abuse online, that the comments at the end of the article nearly always contain cries for eye-for-an-eye justice? If a dog’s been chained up and starved, … Continue reading
Posted in Random Woofs Tagged animal abuse, animal cruelty, Animals in Translation, Animals Make Us Human, C.A. Wulff, dogs, domesticating dogs, empathy, eye-for-an-eye, Fairfield County Dog Shelter, Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson, justice, neotenized dogs, reader's reactions, Temple Grandin, The Dog Who Wouldn't Stop Loving, The Pretty Devils, Topher Mackenzie, Up On The Woof 4 Comments