- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: dog books
Dogface by Barbara O’Brien Rating: 4 paws Photographer Barbara O’Brien’s book ‘Dogface’ will keep any dog lover smiling. This collection of more than 100 color photographs celebrate dogs of many breeds, including toys such as Yorkies and Chihuahuas, to giants like … Continue reading
GG’s Journey: From Lost to Loved by Cheryl Phillips Rating: 4 paws This emotional true story is told through the eyes of a young stray dog who has been struggling to survive the streets of Detroit, and ends up in … Continue reading
The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick’s Dogs and Their Tale of Rescue and Redemption Rating: 4 paws & a tail wag! Every once in a while a story hits the press about a dog fighting operation that has been busted. None … Continue reading