- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- Books: The Lost Dogs & Dog Inc.
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Circling the Waggins
Just a quick post to let you all know about a special that is running on two of my books this week, as well as a free giveaway for a third book! From Today, March 2 through Sunday, March 5, … Continue reading
I celebrate dogs every day. I can’t help it. I live with five of them and they are (mostly) a joy. Many of my rescue friends celebrate dogs every day as well…but it’s nice to see the rest of the … Continue reading
When I woke up last Sunday, there was so much blood in our living room that it looked like a crime scene. My Jack Russell Terrier stood on her furbrother’s bed, the white fur of her back legs stained red. … Continue reading
I’m going to make a little digression here from the things I usually blog about for a bit of good natured fun. In the past, I’ve poked fun here at people who call their pets “furpeople”, because as much as … Continue reading
As a follow-up to my “How Five Misfit Dogs Saved Me from Bewilderness” post from earlier this month, here’s a little video I cobbled together that tells a little bit about my new book: Circling the Waggins, which was released … Continue reading