- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Circling the Waggins
But in addition to our grief were a series of repercussions that left me shaken and more than a little freaked out. Continue reading
Just a quick post to let you all know about a special that is running on two of my books this week, as well as a free giveaway for a third book! From Today, March 2 through Sunday, March 5, … Continue reading
I celebrate dogs every day. I can’t help it. I live with five of them and they are (mostly) a joy. Many of my rescue friends celebrate dogs every day as well…but it’s nice to see the rest of the … Continue reading