- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: charitable-donations
Spring Farm CARES: Interspecies Communication, Animal Sanctuary and Adoption Ctr. Established: 1991 Address: 3364 State Rt. 12 Clinton, NY 13323 Phone: 315-737-9339 Website: http://www.springfarmcares.org Spring Farm CARES is a 501c3 corporation and all donations are tax deductible as allowed by … Continue reading
Rescue Group: Tails of Joy Established: unknown Address: 11684 Ventura Blvd #881 Studio City, CA 91604 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://tailsofjoy.net/ Mission: To make the world better for animals and their people. To raise funds for the smallest, neediest rescues all … Continue reading
Rescue Group: Dogs Deserve Better Established: Aug. 15, 2002 Address: PO box 23 Tipton, PA 16684 Phone: 877-636-1408 Website: http://www.dogsdeservebetter.com Mission: The goals of Dogs Deserve Better comprise the following six principals: advocate and become a voice for dogs living … Continue reading
Rescue Group: Valley Save –A-Pet Established: 1976 Address: PO box 39221 Solon, OH 44139 Phone: 440-232-9124 Website: http://www.valleysaveapet.org Mission: Valley Mission: Valley Save-A-Pet (VSAP) is a non-profit humane society established to alleviate the unnecessary suffering of all animals. VSAP subscribes … Continue reading