- Animal Advocacy: the End of Innocence
- Bullying in the Animal Rescue Movement: Spotting a Bully and Removing Her from Your Life
- CALL TO ACTION: Change the World
- Free & Discounted Dog Books
- Angry Valentines on Behalf of Chained Dogs
- How Can We Continue to Trust Commercial Dog Food?
- Books: Dogface & The Genius of Dogs
- Book Reviews: GG’s Journey; Dogs & Their People
- Just What the Hell is a Puppy Mill, Anyway?
- Working Around the High Cost of Vet Care
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Tag Archives: Barking Planet Productions
Just a quick post to let you all know about a special that is running on two of my books this week, as well as a free giveaway for a third book! From Today, March 2 through Sunday, March 5, … Continue reading
I seldom write about my books here Up on the Woof. Images of the book covers just kind of lurk in the right margin of my blog, reminding you that they exist, and giving you a link where they can … Continue reading
All too often my newsfeed is heavy with stories of animal abuse from around the world. But last week, in amongst the sadness and horror, was a ray of sunshine. The following photos were shared to me on Facebook. The … Continue reading
I haven’t said so lately, but thanks so much for reading Up on the Woof and sharing it with your friends and through social media. I try to keep the posts here relevant, and not bore readers by continually promoting … Continue reading