- Peta’s ‘Convenient Lie’ is Alive and Well. The Chained Dogs They Rescue? Not So Much.
- A New Chapter for Yelodoggie
- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal welfare legislation
A lot of people who believe in a cause “talk the talk”, but not very many people “walk the walk”. Recently, I’ve followed the story of a woman in dog rescue who is on a mission, and who is one … Continue reading
H.R. 3501 – Humanity and Pets Partnered Through the Years Act (aka the HAPPY Act). The bill seeks to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow tax deductions for pet care expenses up to $3,500, including veterinary care. Continue reading
The Coalition to Ban Ohio Dog Auctions is spearheading a new, citizen-backed ballot initiative – The Ohio Dog Auction Act. This measure would establish a statute in the Ohio Dog Law making it illegal to auction or raffle a dog … Continue reading
In late June 2008, Elizabeth Raab dropped her Rottweiler, Nitro, off at High Caliber K-9 in Youngstown, Ohio for extended training. Nitro’s family had researched the facility carefully, and after much back and forth deliberation about sending Nitro out of state, … Continue reading