- Do Dogs Instinctively Know How to Swim?
- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: animal adoption
All too often my newsfeed is heavy with stories of animal abuse from around the world. But last week, in amongst the sadness and horror, was a ray of sunshine. The following photos were shared to me on Facebook. The … Continue reading
I’ve been writing for the AnimalsVote.org website for almost a year now. Recently, I was asked to be part of a team to help the organization launch No Kill Mondays. (#NoKillMondays). Essentially, it’s an initiative wherein AnimalsVote.org contacted 2,500 animal … Continue reading
In the terrifying final scene of the 1978 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, one of the characters meets up with Donald Sutherland’s character on the street. She calls out to him and walks toward him smiling, apparently relieved to … Continue reading