- Bunny the Dog Talks, Are We Ready to Listen?
- Training Tips for Pup Parents
- Books: Denali: A Man, A Dog, and the Friendship of a Lifetime & Bark Until Heard
- Can you care too much for your dog?
- Insisting on Proper Prosecution for WV Animal Abuser
- CALL TO ACTION: Your Voice is Important.
- Let’s Talk Turkey About Rescue
- Knowing When Euthanasia is the Right Decision for Your Dog
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Dogs & Their People
- Recent Doggie Developments Up on the Woof
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: The Woof on Animal Resources
In December of 2010, a woman named Ashley Owen Hill from Meridian Mississippi, and a guy named Chris Hoar from San Diego California, created an app for Facebook called Pet Pardons. Ashley and Chris are animal rescuers and advocates, and … Continue reading
Last night an old friend contacted me online because her new puppy had just eaten some rat poison. She was beside herself because she didn’t know what to do to help her dog. It was 1 a.m. and the veterninary … Continue reading
Do you know the dog laws in your state? Do you know what you are liable for? Do you know if there’s a limit to how many dogs or cats you can have? Do you know if your dog is required to wear I.D. or have a license? Do you know what constitutes animal cruelty? Do you know if you can be cited for your dog barking? Continue reading
There was a time when pets were not included in emergency disaster plans, but Hurricane Katrina changed that. Who can forget the images of dogs standing stranded on rooftops and porches surrounded by water? Who can forget the countless news … Continue reading