I am an artist and freelance writer. In addition to Up On The Woof, I am the author of Born Without a Tail, and Circling the Waggins: How 5 Misfit Dogs Saved Me from Bewilderness, two true-life chronicles of the challenges and joy of animal rescue and living with an ever-changing house full of pets. My partner and I have been involved in companion animal rescue since 1986, sometimes sheltering as many as sixteen animals at a time in our home. Currently, we share our lives with five misfit dogs.
- Putting Rescue in Perspective
- Finding Fido (and Fi Fi, and Fluffy and…)
- Masters of Disaster
- My Week in Animal Advocacy
- Just a Dog
- Want to be an Animal Advocate?
- Nestle Purina and Del Monte Voluntarily Recall Jerky Treats
- FDA’s Count of Jerky Treat Casualties Reaches 2,200
- Tainted Dog Treats Spur Senator To Propose Consumer Notification Reform
- AUGUST 2012: Chinese Officials Strongarm FDA
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.