- Shelter Reform: You Say Tornado, I Say Tornahdo
- Putting Rescue in Perspective
- Finding Fido (and Fi Fi, and Fluffy and…)
- Masters of Disaster
- My Week in Animal Advocacy
- Just a Dog
- Want to be an Animal Advocate?
- Nestle Purina and Del Monte Voluntarily Recall Jerky Treats
- FDA’s Count of Jerky Treat Casualties Reaches 2,200
- Tainted Dog Treats Spur Senator To Propose Consumer Notification Reform
- If you would like to use "How to Change the World in 30 Seconds" as a fundraiser for your rescue or shelter, please send me a note. Yelodoggie@yahoo.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: yelodoggie
In the terrifying final scene of the 1978 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, one of the characters meets up with Donald Sutherland’s character on the street. She calls out to him and walks toward him smiling, apparently relieved to … Continue reading
There have been many great artists throughout history. Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Escher and many more, who have looked at their world and reflected it back to us via their own perspective. All are renowned as great artists. None is a … Continue reading
My mom used to say “No good deed goes unpunished.” I never understood that to its fullest extent until now. Last month I got this “great idea” to start a Lost & Found pets page on Facebook. I’ve been wanting … Continue reading